Thursday, April 19, 2007

Who Loves Free Money?


As you all know, I am a member of the Wealthy Affiliate, but what you guys don't know is that we are going to be releasing a new book entitled "Who Loves Money." The authors are Kyle and Carson, the makers of Beating Adwords and In The List programs. I don't trust much internet marketers out there but I do trust these guys. And I'm not saying that because I'm a part of their program. Even before I joined, I found out that their material contains lots of good tips and tricks to help me make money. I have all their books and I truly believe that what they put out there are helpful guides to making money online.
Back to "Who Loves Money." If you visit my link, you will be taken to the site where you can opt in your information. On the day it launches, May 1st to be exact, you'll probably receive an email telling you about the book. If you go to the website, you'll notice that they are offering $50 and a discount. I'm not sure if the money is redeemable as cash or if they are credits for advertising which I'm pretty sure is the latter. As far as price, they haven't told us yet but you will get a discount if you buy it that day.

I don't really care if you guys buy the book or not. I just want to get the word out there and let you guys know I believe their techniques work. Heck, they even state that you don't have to invest any of your money. Zero investment to begin with. In fact, here's a couple of the topics that will be included in the book:

  • How we earned $60 / Minute With A Single Niche Market (We expose the exact niche & product)
  • How to determine which keywords sell
  • Niche Hunting Exposed - How we do it
  • An In-depth look at Clickbank
  • Penny Pincher Traffic techniques
  • Kyle & Carson's Slow Roller Technique
Sounds good? I don't know but I'm willing to bet it will be. But in the event that you don't like it, send it back for a refund and get your money back. You have nothing to lose. So what do you say? Ready to sign up?

Visit "Who Loves Money" here and don't forget to spread the word out. Help a brotha out!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comments:

Roger Baillargeon said...

Thank's for theAppreciation ''mmo''


It's Always a Pleasure went your Stuff can be Useful.

'' mmo ''Your latest posting was really helpful and I'm ready for Your next Post !


See You Friend,

Roger B.




Roger Baillargeon
MONEY-Opportunities-REVIEWS
http://money-review.blogstop.com

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb