Thursday, April 26, 2007

What Is Up With This Pop Up?

So what the heck is up with this little annoying pop up that keeps asking me for my username and password everytime I need to access my dashboard? I don't know about you guys but this is not normal and I already fell for it once but not twice. If you notice, even if you input your username and password, it still keeps popping up. So I clicked cancel and it went away and I got to my dashboard just fine.

I logged out and signed on again and the same freaking pop up came out so I cancelled it again. I noticed that everytime I need to access my dashboard, that pop up comes up. I didn't feel good about this so I immediately changed my password since you don't know if this is just a glitch on blogger's part or some hacker trying to get access to my account.

My advice is for you guys to change your password at least just in case. I know I did. Does anyone have a clue or answer as to why this is happening?

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb