Friday, April 6, 2007

Tag Your Posts

I'm just gonna keep this post short, but as all you bloggers know, tagging your posts can lead to more traffic. Now don't get keywords and tags confused because they are two different things. When you search for keywords, the results you get are the keywords within a content of a webpage. Whereas tags are elements that have been specifically applied to the post by the author which means a more precise results.

With that said, I use to manually type my tags each time I finished my posts and sometimes when you have more than one, it can be time consuming. So I found a shortcut to tagging my posts. All you do is type in your tags and it will automatically create the HTML code for you. Neat eh?

Click here to start tagging your posts!

Technorati Tags: ,

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb