Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Free IQ Marketplace Blows YouTube Away

Hello fellow money making friends. I have some great news here. One of these so called "gurus" emailed me something very useful last night. Normally, I don't really pay attention to their newsletters since I am bombarded with them everyday. I subscribed to a lot of them and most of the mail I receive are just promotions to their new money making product or they try to upsell me some other "guru's" product.

So anyways, I want you guys to check this website out. It's called FreeIQ Marketplace and it is a place full of free stuff. And I mean FREE stuff! You can get ebooks and marketing videos for free. But before I go on, let me tell you guys a little more about this FreeIQ site.

It's a site owned by Brad Fallon, one of the leaders in Web 2.0 and search marketing. It's still in BETA version but I can see a lot of potential here and I hope you guys will too.

This site acts like a Google search engine. At the top of the page, you will see a Search Bar. All you do now is type in your keywords like: "make money," "blogging," "how to make money online," "Seo techniques" just like you would normally do in Google, but here's the best part, instead of getting links to different websites in the results page, you get pdf, video and audio files for FREE! You can use them however you want, whether you want keep it for yourself or post it on your blog or website and make money of it. How do you make money with it?

You see, this site has an affiliate program that allows you to embed video on any site you want just like YouTube. But when the person goes to the site and makes a purchase, you get paid. That's right... You get paid for promoting other peoples videos. On top of that, there is a 1 year cookie so you know you're bound to get paid. The more popular your video, the more views you have. More views equals higher ratings which equals more money in your pocket. You also have the option of uploading your own videos, audio and pdf files.

So what I want you guys to do now is head on over to FreeIQ and test it out yourself. I've already downloaded ebooks that I would have otherwise paid for and watched a couple of videos with good info. And one thing to note here is that these videos are high quality and are not your lame demo videos. Some of them can range from 10min to an hour and the beauty of all this is that it's free. All you have to do now is promote it. Excited yet? I hope so because I know I was.

Well, normally I would love for you guys to stay and peruse around but seriously, you have to go and visit FreeIQ Marketplace right now and see for yourself. You guys can thank me later. Peace.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comments:

Roger Baillargeon said...

'' chris ‘’


You offer the Kind of Informations I Find Helpful and for that Reason I Plan to Visit Your Blog on a Steady Basic.



Yes...YOU Propose a Great Blog !

...and I will refer Your Site to others by posting your link in the Blogroll Section at my Blog.



'' chris '' I just started
a brand new BLOG on...
MONEY-Opportunities-REVIEWS


Since You Supply Valuable and Useful Informations,

I Posted Your Blog on'' MONEY-Opportunities-REVIEWS''



Keep Up the Good Work ''’chris ''’

and all the Best to YOU


Warmly,
Roger B.

P.S..... ‘’chris ‘’
Your Personel Comments and Suggestions are Always Welcome


Roger Baillargeon
Quebec, Canada
MONEY-Opportunities-REVIEWS
http://money-review.blogspot.com

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb