Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Adsense Not Clicking For Me

No pun intended there in my title but I don't know what is going on with my Adsense account. As you all know, I'm part of MyBlogLog and being a member of that community, I get to check my site stats and also figure out where my visitors are clicking. I've seen my visitors clicking on my Adsense ads, particularly my text link ads near the header and when I check my Adsense account, I don't get credit for it. In fact, it says zero clicks for the month of April even though I know that my visitors have clicked on it already. Does it take a certain amount of time before it is posted in my account? I'm so frustrated! Grrr...!!!

What is up with that? What am I doing wrong? Should I contact Adsense and tell them my problem or will that just make it worse? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks by the way to all those that have supported me this far.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb