Sunday, April 15, 2007

Are You A Wealthy Affiliate?

It's been a busy week for me and so I haven't gotten around to blogging as much. Although I will tell you guys that a couple of days ago, I recently joined an affiliate community called Wealthy Affiliate. Have you heard of them?

Well basically it's a member's only website created by Kyle and Carson, the creators of Beating Adwords and I must say I am pretty impressed by the quality and content of the member's area. Here's a screenshot of the website.




I've known about this for a while but the fact that you have to pay a $29 membership fee every month is what kept me from joining. I'm glad to say that it is totally worth it and after reading some of the materials enclosed, I can safely say that I will probably be a member here for the long haul.

What I like especially about this website is that it has it's own forum. Here you will find all kinds of tips, tricks and everything else you want to know about. I've browsed a couple of them and already I've learned some cool new tricks.

Their main subject here is Google Adwords but they have way more content on different areas of affiliate marketing. Lots of tutorials and some videos on how to build websites/landing pages, pay per click, Adcopy writing, SEO techniques, building a mailing list, etc etc. I could go on and on but there is just too many to mention. They also have tons of researching and marketing tools to help you get started. I love it!!

I'm not here to persuade anyone to join. I'm just venting (in a good way) because I finally found a community of people in the same position as me and everybody helps each other out. I just wished I'd joined sooner because it would have save me a whole lot of money instead of spending them on useless ebooks and authors that don't respond back to you...know what I mean?

Well, I'm off to learn more so I will see ya'll tomorrow. Just in case you guys are interested, you can join me by visiting Wealthy Affiliate.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb