Sunday, April 8, 2007

MyBlogLog Works

Happy Easter to all you fellow money making friends! Today is a busy day for me. Lots of people to see and of course, my favorite, lots of food to eat...yes! Anyways, before I go, just wanted to drop by and let you know how well my traffic has been since I've joined MyBlogLog. I've seen an increase in my readers and they have all kinds of cool widgets that you can install on your page.

I especially like the widget where you get to see which one of your fellow myblogloggers recently visited your page. You can see them on my sidebar there on your left. They also have another widget where it tells you which links your visitors clicked, the number of times it was clicked and it is updated by the hour. Cool huh?

So what are you still reading this for? Head on over to MyBlogLog and get to know some new peeps!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb