Friday, April 27, 2007

Dayjob Killer and Guru Slayer For Free?

Yes you read that right. I actually found a way to get the Dayjob Killer for free! How about the recently released Guru Slayer? Got that one free too. Now I finished reading both and I have to say that I'm glad I didn't get all caught up in the hype when these two products were released.

No offense to the author of DayJob Killer Chris McNeeney, I loved his prior books Adwords Miracle and Affiliate Project X, but DayJob killer just didn't live up to all the hype he claimed in the sales page. One example is he supposedly found a new way of making money again using the direct linking method with Google Adwords. In my opinion, he didn't. I was truly disappointed in that. He also said he found a way of getting around the so called "Google Slap." Once again, I was let down. The technique he described is not so great. If you do it right, you might make some money, but then again, if you don't, then you lose money. So you have to be careful and know what the heck you're doing and if you're a beginner, you'd be lost.

I did learn a couple of new things like how to use someone else's product against them and even some offline advertisisng, but for the most part, I'm glad I didn't shell out the $97 it cost to get this book.

As for the Guru Slayer, the technique he described I already knew so it was nothing new to me. His salespage did have a good look to it or maybe it was just the dragon. oh well, I'm just glad I didn't spend the $77 for the same info I already knew.

Well, there's a couple more ebooks you can get for free but I'm not gonna list them all here. You're just gonna have to find out yourself. Also, these are just for the ebooks themselves, you don't get the bonuses offered or anything else. You basically get the main product. Nothing more nothing less.

WARNING: I am not going to be liable or responsible for any of your actions. Download at your own risk!

Download your FREE ebooks here!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb