Sunday, May 27, 2007

Google Cash Detective Update!

Ok, for those that have read the special report on the Google Cash Detective, then you know how this powerful this upcoming tool can be. I don't know about you, but I think this is borderline "black hat stuff." How about you?

Well, like I said on my other post on the Google Cash Detective, I emailed Chris because I wanted to know when this tool will be available to the public. He replied and said that it would probably be out in the first or second week of June. That's only a few weeks away.

I'm not sure how much that will cost though so if you haven't already, grab this SPECIAL REPORT and find out just how this tool can change the way you make money with affiliate marketing!

Till then...peace!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb