Friday, May 4, 2007

Death of Adsense?

I've noticed that a lot of bloggers are getting banned from Adsense. Why is that? Most of them are saying that they don't even get an explanation as to why they are getting banned. That sucks big time. I hope I don't get the same treatment even though I'm not really getting much from them. So far, I've only accumulated a mere $2 since I started using them. Yeah I know that ain't much, but that's $2 I didn't have before so I'm ok with it.

Plus, the only real way to get money from Adsense is by building hundreds of sites with poor content and adsense ads all over it. Why the poor content? Well, the main purpose of these sites is for you to click on the ads not read what the site has to say. Pretty clever? You tell me.

Anyways, so I did some searching on the web and I came upon this Adsense ad called "The Death of Adsense" Anyone heard of it? It's composed of 4 FREE reports on how Adsense is just not as profitable as before. I read them all and it's pretty interesting as to what the author has to say. He basically states how he use to make thousands from Adsense and now barely make a couple of hundred.

I don't know about you, but I'd kill to make a couple hundred from Adsense alone. But after further reading, I noticed that this author, Scott Boulch, who likes to be called the "Nada Guru" since he believes he's not a guru, is actually marketing his own method of making money online. It's called the clickflipping method.

This is the first time I've heard of this but from what I understand, it's using Google Adwords with keyword tracking. So basically, they offer you their own method of tracking profitable keywords so that you can have a more profitable campaign.

It all sounds good and they do offer 2 membership sites. One of them is called the ClickFlipping Group or something but it is way too expensive. I don't remember the exact price but I know you have to pay a one time fee to join and a monthly fee after that which is in the hundreds. Hell No! They do offer another site called "Life After Adsense" and the monthly fee is $49 a month. That's still pretty expensive so I don't know. What do you guys think? Should I try it out?

Well, if you want the FREE reports just click on the banner. But before you do, I just want to warn you that once you sign up, you automatically become an affiliate for them. I just downloaded the FREE reports and haven't visited the site since. Gotta go work now. Till then...peace



Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb