Friday, May 18, 2007

Google Cash Detective - Free Special Report


I'm sure that by now you've heard of Chris Carpenter, the author who started it all when he released his program called Google Cash way back in 2003. Unfortunately, I heard of his program back then but didn't buy it because if you read my post about my experience with Google Adwords in the past, then you know that I lost a great deal of money using it only because I didn't know what the heck I was doing. I've since bought his program and it's pretty good althouth I've heard a lot of people that said his program doesn't work anymore since the infamous "Google Slap" but I believe that it's still a very useful program especially if you're a beginner and want to start in PPC advertising.

Ok, before I get sidetracked, I want you guys to take a look at this new report by Chris. I'm not really blown away by these FREE reports that I get in my email, but from time to time, I get a gem. If you've been following my blog, then you know that I've offered free reports before and most of them are pretty good and very informative. Right? Well, here's another one that blew me away.

Basically, this report is about a new software that will dramatically help you make money online using PPC advertising aka Google Adwords. For those that have been unsuccessful in PPC, think about this. How would you like to:

  • Promote affiliate programs that you know are going to make you money?
  • Use the exact keywords that are profitable and highly targeted to help you promote that product?
  • Write an ad copy, word for word, to use on your Adwords campaign? No more excuses on why you can't write a good ad copy.
The hard part is being done for you and all you have to do is plug it in to your Adwords account and see what it does for you. Chris even takes it up a notch by telling you how to research your competitors landing page and dissect it piece by piece so that you can mimic it and make an even better landing page. You're gonna have to read the report to learn all the wonderful things this software can do. Oh and before I forget, Chris does provide you with 2 videos that will show you some profitable campaigns that you can start using and get a better understanding of how the software works.

I hate to sound like one them "SCAM bag" gurus that try to sell you their useless products so forgive me. But I see a great potential for this program and I believe that this can work for everybody as long as they have the right knowledge and techniques in their arsenal. Otherwise, you will lose money. So like I said before, educate yourself before you try something new, start small, master it and make it work for you. You will reap the rewards later on.

So without further ado, Grab your FREE Google Cash Detective Report Now!

p.s. After reading the report, I was excited about getting a hold of this software. But unfortunately, there is no link as to how you can get access to it. So I emailed Chris and told asked him how I can get a hold of it. Once I get an answer, I will post it up. Till then, peace!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb