Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FREE Search Engine Optimization Tool

We all love FREE stuff right? I don't know how many free software, tips, and reports I have posted here but you bet I will continue to post them as soon as I find them. I hope that all these free stuff I'm giving away has been helpful in helping you succeed as an affiliate marketer.

This next piece of software I'm giving away is for all those that are crazy about search engine optimization. Sure you can get the SEO Elite like I have on my website, but let's be honest, it's pretty darn expensive right? Well, enter WEB CEO!

This is for the FREE version of Web CEO 7.0. Of course there is a paid version as well, but why pay when you can get most of it for free. This tool will help you build a better website. It will tell you how to build websites to get more traffic, which is what all webmasters love. It will show you keywords and phrases for a more targeted site, submit to search engines, check your site for errors or bad links, etc etc. For a more detailed info on what Web CEO can do for you...click here.

If you can't wait to grab your FREE copy of this software, then head on over to the Web CEO site here! Oh yeah, this is NOT some kind of promo where it expires after a certain number of days. This is an actual tool you can start using right now...forever! So why are you still staring at this blog...head on over to Web CEO and start improving your website.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Joe Friday said...

Wow nice post, interesting reading.
If anyone is looking for a good sponsor, try these guys http://genbucks.com/?jassey

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb