Thursday, March 22, 2007

Project Payday Review



In my never ending quest to make money online, I stumbled upon a money making program that I've never encountered before. It's called Project Payday and the sales page just blew me away because if you go to their site, you will see that they listed most of the different methods of making money online and Project Payday still claims that their method is different and is not related to any of the other methods on their list. This peeked my curiosity so I just had to know more. Turns out that this program is all about "Incentivized Freebie Websites" or IFW for short.

Ok, I'm pretty sure that you've opened up your email and heard of the special offers where they are willing to send you a "free ipod" or "free laptop." You then sign up on their website and complete offers for different advertisers like Blockbuster or some kind of Ebay auction kit and you get credit. Once you are credited for the offers, you are eligible to receive your prize. The catch is you need to refer a certain amount of people to claim your "free" stuff. Just like you, I figured that this was a scam from the get go but it turns out that this actually works.

According to Project Payday, there are different ways to make money using these free sites otherwise known as IFW. Like I said, you need to refer people to claim your prize but who in the world would want to complete an offer for you? This is where Project Payday comes in. According to this program, there are forums that you can join where people are actually willing to pay you to complete an offer for them. That's one way. Another way is for you to sign up and get your referral link. You then post in the forum telling people that you are willing to pay them $10 or $20 or whatever amount you like to complete an offer for you. Sounds easy? Not quite.

If you are not a very responsible or organized person, then you're gonna have to change and become one because filling out the offers takes time and you need to keep track of which offers you've done and which sites you've signed up for because you can't do the same offers twice or have multiple accounts on the free site you joined. Plus filling out those forms can get very boring and monotonous. So, in a way, it kinda feels like work. You're also going to need a credit card for most of the offers and you need to make sure you have a Paypal account because this is the only way for you to get paid.

If you read the website, it actually tells you that you will not get rich using this program (I appreciate the honesty here) but you will make money. I actually use the money I get from this program to buy the other get rich schemes out there. I can honestly say that this is NOT A SCAM people. This program works. I've only been with this program for a week and already I've made close to $200 dollars. It just all depends on what technique you want to use. So check out Project Payday and earn some money!

Technorati tags:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much work did you put into making that $200 in a week? I've been considering this program and need a little bit of motivation in order to decide to get it. Please email me at sirlasko@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The site claims that it is not a "pyramid" scam either, but you need to closely re-read the site....if you have to send emails to 20 contacts, and then they let 20 other people know, well, thats the pyramid effect.....and you are also spaming your contacts...contact who are normally close friends and family, do you really want to clog their inbox?
People scam themselves by believing in sites like these.

Cris Cato said...

Anonymous,

I'm not sure where you read the part about sending emails to 20 contacts. I haven't participated in this program for a while now since it takes up too much time and it's very monotonous. But, I did make money when I tried it and not once did I ever have to send an email to anybody. Maybe the program changed since I joined last year but as far as I know, you do not have to send any emails to anybody or anyone.

If you read my review, I said that his program is about completing offers for different prizes or sometimes even cash. No sending emails involved.

yebel89 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yebel89 said...

Great review!
I am a project payday mentor and have been earning $3,000 consistently since June 2007 by practicing their methods of earning income online. I only work 3-4 hours a day on this, and I have been really successful.

Check out my full review, advice, and paypal screenshots at!


http://www.projectpaydaymentor.com/

Anonymous said...

I am a Project Payday Affiliate Program Mentor and have been earning $3500+ monthly. I only work 2 hours a day and have been doing well.

Check out my videos proofs

http://cashkube.com/projectpaydaygirl.html

~Bria~

iceeyes said...

I am a member, but I almost made nothing since I join. I don't think it is a good way for everyone. It is too hard to get referrals. I have been tired of that.
Here is a objective review that pointed out some problem of this program:
http://www.squidoo.com/projectpaydayscamreview
I think you need some improvement at least.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,

I am a successful user of project payday and it works for me.
Project Payday basically put together and sell
information about an idustry that already exists without project
payday. "The Incentivized Freebies Industry."

This means you can use the system without having to pay for it -
if you can find the information about it for yourself.
Im a college student who has been looking for ways to make money
online for a couple of years now. I found project payday and was
introduced to the world of incentivized freebies.

I have been using it for just over a year now, and My experience
has been overall, a positive one. Ive made over $11,000 using
project payday and I dont have to work at fast food places just
to pay for my car or buy my books. Ive been able to make a steady
income using the techniques i've learned, and i know you can too.


If you wanna know how Incentivized Freebie Websites work without
paying for it, you can check out my website which explains how
the whole process works. It is pretty much a big review on the subject.

http://www.projectpaydayworks.com/greenmoney/

Thank you and
good luck to all.

Anonymous said...

Hey this page is awesome. Thank you for your review on Project Payday. After reading this I have a better understanding of it. :)

Unknown said...

I found a really good program that works its called google adsense for more information please visit my website.

http://heather19370.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

HEy if anyone ues this produckt or project pleaes contact me ive been trying to talk to a real person not another marketer. shoot me an email id greatly appreciate it

Buckeyelife622@yahoo.com

Free Referrals said...

Very interesting, i will bookmark this.

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb