Monday, March 5, 2007

Let's Make Money Online


Hello there. I go by the name MMO and welcome to my blog! If you landed here then I can pretty much assume that just like me, you've been bitten by the "get rich scheme" and "make thousands online and quit your job" type of advertisements.

I'm not gonna lie to you. I've been trying to make some money for a couple years now, even if it was just a little bit to prove to myself that making money online does work, but unfortunately I've wasted thousands and have yet to make a single cent online. Sounds familiar? Well, that's why I created this blog to help you and me to finding that secret to making money online.

I'll be posting tips, recommendations, advice, reviews and scams that I've found since I started this whole online business. One word of caution- I am not some internet "guru" or "money making expert," I'm just a regular guy, with a regular job (for now), trying to achieve some financial success online. So once again, welcome and good luck as we embark on this rough journey to financial freedom.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb