Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Automated Millions Review

I actually bought this product as I was researching another course on a review site. The sales page was pretty convincing and the fact that the testimonials actually had the full names of the customers led me to believe that this was a product worth looking into. So I forked out my hard earned money to see what this Automated Millions system was all about.

Once inside the member's area, there's not much to look at. It's a pretty plain site which has all your goodies:

1. 4 step by step videos
2. Two pdf ebooks focusing on marketing and opt list
3. A link to submit your site to MSN
4. A "free" affiliate website
5. Links to free and paid advertising site
6. Your free bonus course on internet marketing
7. A recommended site by the author

One thing I want to mention is the so called "free" website. While it is true that you get a free website, there's not much you can do with it. When I checked this website offer, they actually offer two different accounts. There is the basic account for the the so-called low budget people and the pro account for people who are serious about making money. Of course, with the basic account, you don't get any lovely features but the website and installation so if you want all the good stuff you'll have to hand over about $12 a month to the pro account for features like: being able to talk to marketing experts, higher affiliate commissions, control panel to edit your website, professional help in designing your site, marketing videos and tutorials and a whole bunch of extra stuff. Personally, I can probably find a cheaper site to find a domain and host like GoDaddy.com. They are way cheaper and have the necessities you need to build a decent website.

VIDEOS

As far as the program goes, all you have to do is watch the videos and follow along. When I first bought this system last year, there was no audio and I have contacted the company about it since at first I thought it was a glitch but I was told that there really was no audio and all you do is follow what's being done on the screen. That was fine and dandy, but if you're a beginner, you might get lost as far as what websites to go to. You need to pay attention to the websites they show since they don't really tell you where to go. Personally, I think putting in audio would help considerably and the last time I visited, it said that the videos were being updated and that audio is coming soon...YAY! Except that was months ago and still no audio...BOO!

EBOOKS

There really wasn't new information here for me. It might be good information for someone just starting out since it talks about marketing your website, how to get traffic and building an opt in list. But I felt the author could have dug in a little deeper and gave more details since all the information I read, I probably could have found online for free.

*Sidenote: You will notice that when you try all those "make money" online schemes, alot of the products you will buy only contain very dry information. Very rarely will you get a system where it actually tells you where to go and what to do once you get there. I found that most systems will tell you the general idea, point you to a website and leave you hanging. Meanwhile, they're sitting back, sipping some margaritas or something and counting the money they received from some poor guy who's looking to make money online fast. Yes, I've been there and it SUCKS! Ok, moving on...

MSN LINK

The MSN link is basically just that. It's a link that will take you to the MSN site so you can submit the URL of your beautifully created website to the search engines. (I'm just being sarcastic...don't mind me) Nothing new again.

ADVERTISING SITE

Here you will find mostly paid links to advertise your site and some free links but if you ask me, I'm not a big fan of "free" advertising. Most of these sites are bogus and a waste of time. I would say about 98% of these so called "free" ads are useless. So I basically scanned through it and I think there might be some useful ones but not much. Feel free to let me know if you know any "free" advertising site that gives you good traffic. We're all here to help each other out.

FREE BONUS COURSE

Honestly, this is just more internet marketing stuff but once again, it's good info for beginners.

RECOMMENDED SITE

I visited this site recommended by the author. It's another money making website from a guy named John Denton. He has tons of informational stuff on how to make money online but the site design looks cluttered to me. I don't know maybe it's just me but if you want you can check it out. It's called MyConnection2Wealth.com. I don't receive any affiliate commissions for this which is why I didn't put any link to it. I merely wanted to show you why I felt this site looks cluttered.

So is this program worth it? Can it really make you money online once it's automated? Well, it depends. If you're a veteran as far as internet marketing is concerned, then you probably have no use for it. This is mainly for beginners who are just starting out.

This is not on top of my list of recommendations since the only thing useful here was the videos even though it still has no audio. Feel free to let me know if anyone out there has had success with this Automated Millions program.

Till next time folks...!!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb