Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time to make money in 2009!

It's been quite a long time since I last made consistent posts here and I was really close to deleting this blog until I realized that people still do read this blog and I'm actually making some kind of money (though not consistent) with this blog.

Thank you to all my fellow bloggers who continue to visit my site and I promise to check in here more often. I've been busy with work that I have neglected this online marketing stuff for a while. Never fear, I'm back and hoping to do better than last year.

One thing I will continue to do is to write honest reviews. Yeah yeah I know that's so cliche but honestly search for a product that's suppose to help you make money online and type the word "review" next to it. I'm pretty sure that you'll find tons of sites that states "...blah blah product review" Go ahead, read the review and let me know what you think. I bet that 9 times out of 10, that affiliate will say all kinds of good things about the product he/she promotes just so that you end up buying th product from them. I am willing to bet that half of them don't even own the product. It's so disappointing nowadays because I know that our economy sucks right now and everybody is trying to find ways to supplement their income. I hate to see people get suckered in to these so called get rich quick schemes or make money in 90 days crap, especially newbies.

That's why if you look at my blog, I always put up reviews of product that I believe will truly help people make money online. I don't try to promote too many products because a lot of them out there only want your money. So I want to help people and only promote sites and products that I have bought and tested so that you, as my reader, will know exactly what you will be getting if you do decide to get the product I'm promoting.

Sorry this post turned out to be longer than expected but I do think that it's about time for me to get back into this business and see where it will take me in this world of online marketing.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb