Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to get out of Debt

It's kinda hard to make money when you don't have money to begin with. I know that a lot of us including myself have debts that need to be repaid. Let me tell you guys right now that if you have debt and it's pretty big, then I suggest you pay them off first before you spend all your hard earned money on products that's suppose to help you make money online. I don't know about you guys but it's pretty hard to save money when you have debt. That's why I'm excited I found this pretty good website that talks about a 12 step get out of debt program. It's really cool actually and I totally agree with the authors 9th step which talks about debt snowball. It's basically what I'm doing now. What it's about is actually taking all your debts like credit cards and loans and putting them in order from lowest to highest debt. I know that's not what you guys are used to hearing but trust me it works.

I guess it's because if we try to pay off our highest interest credit card first, most likely it will take months or even years to see results. By paying off your lowest debt first and actually see it getting paid of or brought back down to zero is such a good feeling. Believe me I know. I'm actually paying off my third credit card now and it feels so nice knowing that my first two are out of the way. We are creatures of immediate gratification. Nowadays, we want things now, today and fast. So try it folks and you guys can thank me later.

So what are you waiting for, go the The 12 step get out of debt program and live better financially.

Peace outtie!


0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb