Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cash Crate made me money

I'm back my fellow bloggers. Like I said on my last post, this year I will try harder to make some money online. I've been on hiatus for a long time but I hope this year will be different. I want to introduce a new money maker to you guys and I hope this helps. It's called CASH CRATE!



First off, I never believed in making money just by filling out surveys but of course, I was wrong. I'm pretty sure some of you might have heard of this site since it is pretty popular, some might even be members already. But the best thing about cash crate is that it's really simple to make money. Sure it will take time before you get a check since you need to earn at least $20 before you can get one but never fear, I can assure you that the surveys are constantly updated and so far, I haven't had problems with offers running out.

Ok, now on to the nitty gritty. In order to explain how cash crate works, please visit this link because it tells you exactly what you need to do and how everything works. It would take me forever and a day if I wrote it down here. But in a nutshell, all you will be doing is entering your email address, fill out a quick form with all your information like name, address, phone etc (by the way, when filling out the form, make sure all the info about yourself is legit and correct, otherwise you will not get a check. Don't ask me how they would know but so far, I've gotten one check from them I will post a pix next time since it's been deposited...sorry guys) so you can rest assured that this company is legit. Once you fill out your info, they will take you to a bunch, and I do mean a bunch of silly little surveys and offers. DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT fill out any other offers or surveys!!! Sorry, but I had to get that point across. Once again go to this site "Make extra cash from home" and the author does a really good job of the Do's and Don't of cash crate. One more thing, make sure you create a new email address because you will be getting a LOT and I do mean a LOT of mails.

Another thing with cash crate is that you earn points and can redeem them for gift cards or gift certificates to popular stores and shops like Target, Starbucks, Gamestop, Petco, etc. Granted, you need to earn over 300 points but it's a good incentive at times.

Cash crate can cater to everybody but I believe that stay at home moms will greatly benefit from this or even the unemployed. Most of us use the computer anyways, so why not fill out a couple of offers and earn some money while at it.

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Cash Crate and make some money. God only knows how long this economy will keep us down. Every little thing helps so please do yourself a favor and join Cash Crate!

peace out!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb