Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cash Crate Tips and Tricks

By now those of you who signed up under cash crate probably realized that filling out those surveys can be time consuming. I got a couple of tips to help you guys fill those surveys out just a tad bit quicker.

On some surveys, you will encounter offers where you have to click on YES or NO. I've got a faster way of clicking NO instead of going through it one by one.

If you own a desktop computer = press the ALT button then the "+" (plus) sign button. Again this only works if you have the numeric keypad.

If you have a laptop, you can press the TAB button then the "left" arrow button. This should speed up the process a little.

Also, for those offers you skip, just press the END button (usually located on the right side of the keyboard) and it automatically brings the page to the bottom and all you do is click on "SKIP"

That's all I have for now. Oh by the way, in case I forgot to mention, after every 2 or 3 offers that you complete, make sure you delete your cookies! Otherwise some of your offers might not get approved.

I will be adding more as I get them but that's it for now. If you need to sign up, I have a big banner on the right -----> of my blog. Just click and it will automatically take you to the site. Let me know how you guys are doing.

peace outtie!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I found great website to make money you can make $1000-$5000 a month all you have to do is signup for free just go to http://www.projectpayday.com/go/2203737

Unknown said...

http://www.cashcrate.com/1325034

Unknown said...

i notice that this link http://www.cashcrate.com/1858771 was a great way to sign up to cash crate, it even includes a 1$ sign up offer

CashCrate Cash said...

Thanks for the valuable information!

CashCrate Tips and Tricks said...

Thanks for the information !

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb