Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cash Crate update!

Wow, it's been a while since I joined Cash crate but unfortunately I've pushed it to the side. I just started doing the surveys again last week and I am happy to say that I'm pretty close to hitting my first paycheck from Cash crate. I believe once you hit $20, they can start to send you the check. Last time I logged in, I had $32.25 in my account, so my check should be arriving soon.

C'mon you guys, if you have not joined Cash crate yet, then you are really missing out because, yes, $20 might not be much but imagine getting a check for $20 every month that's $240 every year. I know I know, it's not a big figure but if you can tell me another way to earn $240 a year just by filling out a simple survey or questionnaire then please tell me, because this is as close as you can get to getting paid for next to nothing. Ever heard the phrase... nothing in life is FREE, well I can definitely say that joining this website is FREE and filling out those surveys are FREE so what are you waiting for. Click that big banner to the right that says Cash Crate and it will take you to that website right away. Of course there are other ways to earn more cash, but if you're frugal like me, then hitting those FREE surveys is the way to go. It might take a little more time and yes sometimes they fail to credit you your money, but the surveys never run out and as long as you delete your cookies before starting a new survey, you should be good to go.

Till next time peeps. Hopefully by then, I will remember to scan my first check just to prove that Cash Crate really works.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Great stuff glad to see you makeing a bit of money my friend. Add me on the forum I'm Mkcoy on there as well :)

Make Money Online said...

Thanks for the info! Really $240 per year does count, atleast for a newbie like me. I already have seen the Cashcrate ad many times but I was neglecting it, but no more. I'm going to sign up today.
How to make money online
How to start a blog and make money online
Ways to make money online
How to start a blog

Earn Money Online said...

I agree, $240 a year is not bad. I will be joining cashcrate soon. A lot of my friends have also been recommending it.

 
ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb ss_blog_claim=41d1da84904498ab4c9db40338745ebb